Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ministry opportunity translating to Spanish

If you are fluent in Spanish and have some extra time for ministry I could really use your help.
My mission, Go To Nations, has an excellent Bible institute that has been used in various countries where our missionaries serve and the results have been amazing!

I would like to do the course here in Peru with the Shawi Indians that I am working with since several have asked about further training. However the curriculum has only partly been translated into Spanish and there is still quite a bit more that needs to be done. Therefore, I am asking for several people that are fluent in Spanish to proof-read the computer generated translation that I will do and make any corrections to grammar and punctuation that needs to be done.

I can email you the Spanish and the English version, so that you can see what it is supposed to say, and then make corrections as needed.

As the Lord moves on your heart about this for yourself or someone you know please email me at reaper4him@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help with this need and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

~Sharon Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment